Monday, March 26, 2012

ADULT REVIEW- One Foot in the Grave by Jeanine Frost


You can view the synopsis for One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost by clicking the title (via Goodreads).



Hello Kitten!

One Foot in the Grave, by Jeaniene Frost is book 2 of Night Huntress Series and takes place four years after Cat’s adventures in vamp hunting and lusting over Bones in Halfway to the Grave. Cat continues her vengeance in tracking down rogue vampires and now works for the secret agency that she gave Bones up for. NOTE: Only for his protection. Screw emotional distance Cat! Jump on dem Bones! Every nerve in my body was craving for Cat and Bones to be together again and when they met up by coincidence, I was all SQUEEEEEEEE!!! I mean, I was in serious pain from their distance but the author didn't keep me waiting too long before their reunion.

Cat suffered from being away from Bones (and so did I) and when she sees him again, she knows she can’t part with him. Is she willing to take the risk in having him in her life? True meaning: “Once you go dead, no one’s better in bed.”  Why Bones, yes. Yes you are! Chapter 32- Talk about total tickle my fancy! 

We were well acquainted to Cat’s trusty mortal sidekicks in this book, and Cat’s ever so manipulative mother continues her tirade on vampires. (I may or may not have a crush on Tate. We’ll leave that to be determined in my reading of books 3-6.)

In this novel we get to see just how dedicated Bones is to Cat. Their passion for each other doesn’t disappoint. Cat understands how deep Bones love is for her and that he will go through any length to be with her. When she has a hit on her back, she realizes how much she needs him.

This novel was full of torment, longing, passion and non-stop action. I give it 5 stars.

BONES, BONES, BONES. GOTTA LOVE DEM’ BONES.
 
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment